Low-Risk Test Mailing
Many campaigns would like to try fund raising through direct mail, but are
afraid of losing money, rather than raising it.
This concern is perfectly understandable. Direct mail certainly is not
for everyone. Some campaigns thrive on direct mail, while others struggle
That is why Eberle Associates offers a no-risk test mailing to campaigns
that show potential for developing a successful direct mail program.
Here is what the low-risk test mailing entails:
- Our expert writers work with you to develop a concept for a fund raising
- Eberle Associates waives the typical agency costs in exchange for a single
$100 fee and, if necessary, helps you find the money needed for postage according
to FEC guidelines.
- Once the letter is written, the test mailing is sent out to a number of
prospects, usually about 40,000.
- If the letter nets money, you get to keep the money and have the option
of working with us on a long-term basis.
- If the letter does not net money, Eberle Associates works with you to cover
the costs. We will assist you in raising funds from third party sources
to cover any shortfall.
- Regardless of the outcome, your campaign will get a list of all the individuals
who donated during our test mailing.
This low-risk test mailing is the most generous offer you will ever find in
the direct mail industry. We remove as much of the risk as possible.
We offer this mailing so that we can showcase our services and talents to you. We
are confident that once you see our success and level of professionalism, you
will want to work with us for many years to come.
Sadly, about 60% of our test mailings fail to net money. As mentioned
before, direct mail is not for everyone.
If you feel that your campaign is one of the 40% that can succeed in the mail,
perhaps now is a great time to fill out an application for a low-risk test
If you’re not sure if direct mail is a good fit for your campaign, check
out Is Direct Mail Fund Raising For Me